Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ready to explore Andalusia

I am preparing to travel to the South of Spain. The last week has been pretty cold and cloudy in Spain, but it seems that the good weather is back this weekend, and I am ready to try the famous beaches of Andalusia.
I'll be travelling to Seville and Malaga next week. I hope to visit the famous Nerja, my friends have told me that it's beautiful but I haven't been there yet. We'll be gathering some useful information fot the Tour Spain Travel Guides website too.
Our first stop in the Andalusia tour will be Seville, which is the capital of the region and the largest city in Andalusia, from there we will be travelling to the city of Malaga, famous beach resort of the South of Spain, and then finally to the coast of Nerja and Torrox. We'll keep you updated with the best places sto visit, we'll be posting photos and more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment